Saturday, April 19, 2014

LIRICS LAGU Follow Me oleh: 2NE1

2NE1, 2010, you know how we do itIf you ain’t know, now you knowLet me show you somethin real quick, follow me
Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Ireoke
hansoomddawin jaebal geuman swigo eoseo nareul ddarawaijeh saenggakeun da beorigo geujeo neh mamdaero ja oomjikgyeobwa
geochilgae dalryeoboja, feels good tonightdeo bbalri gal taeni jeoldae nun gamjima
I got that thang thang if you know what I meanIt goes bang bang, you can’t handle it
hahaha jaemitnuengeol, say lalala nan teukbyeolhan girlCall me m-i-n-z-y m-i-n-z-y, Yes ja bbajyeobwa let’s go!
Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Ireoke
nunchidawen ijae geuman bogo eoseo neoreul boyeobwanaeja wonhadeongeojanha step by step jeoldaero meomchujima
da gatchi nalraboja up in the skydeo nopee gal taeni jungshineul butjaba
I got that thang thang if you know what I meanIt goes bang-a bang-a bang, bang-a bang-a bang,
hahaha jaemitnuengeol, say lalala nan teukbyeolhan girlCall me m-i-n-z-y m-i-n-z-y, Yes ja bbajyeobwa let’s go
Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Ireoke
eh eh eh peuleo~eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh You've got me feeling likeeh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh Come againeh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh You've got me feeling likeeh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh Come again
Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo IreokeNal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Nal ddara haebwayo Ireoke

Translation
2NE1, 2010, you know how we do itIf you ain’t know, now you knowLet me show you somethin real quick, follow me
Try to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like this
take a breath, please stop and rest and quickly follow menow throw away your thoughts just move however you want
lets see what happens when we run wildy, feels good tonightdon't close your eyes cause we'll be going faster
I got that thang thang if you know what I meanIt goes bang bang, you can’t handle it
ha ha ha something fun, say la la la I'm a special girlCall me m-i-n-z-y m-i-n-z-y, Yes, look out, let’s go!
Try to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like this
Now stop being self concious, and show it to meits what you wanted, step by step, please don't stop
let's try flying together up in the skyhold on tight to your spirit cause we'll be going higher
I got that thang thang if you know what I meanIt goes bang-a bang-a bang, bang-a bang-a bang,
ha ha ha something fun, say la la la I'm something specialCall me m-i-n-z-y m-i-n-z-y, Yes, look out, let’s go
Try to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like this
eh eh eh get it go~eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh You've got me feeling likeeh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh Come againeh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh You've got me feeling likeeh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh Come again
Try to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisTry to copy me, Try to copy me, Try to copy me, like thisBY : TIARA SISSY B.

No comments:

Post a Comment